Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Boss's surgery

We are at the final week before The Boss's surgery, getting a little nervous, and excited for the huge change this surgery will hopefully bring. We will be at Children's Hospital in Omaha, for probably a week. I am hoping that we can stand each other for that long, just her and I in a hospital room, since reaching the teen years it is sometimes a struggle to not get on each other's nerves. She is worried that no one will come visit, her last surgery and week long hospital stay 4 years ago, she had very limited guests (I think about 8, not counting the family that was there during the operation). So if you are in the Omaha area I'm sure she would love if you stopped by or give her a call. If you would like to send her a card that would be great also, send me an email and I'll get you the information, I would rather not post the info here for safety reasons (you never know whose reading this blog). I will try to post updates after her surgery here, but I will have limited internet access while in Omaha. I'm sure she would love to here from you so if you would like to leave a comment on this site or send an email we would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

We won't be in Omaha, but you will all be in our prayers!

Cindy Shaver said...

You will both be in our prayers. I'd love an address for her.