Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All about Me!!

I saw this posted on someone else's blog and thought it was a neat idea. Of course anytime I get to write about me is a good idea, right?
50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
What isn’t, is a better question. Let’s see 1 car seat, a couple kids books, too many candy wrappers, apples to apples game, travel cooler, and probably a few items best left uncovered.
2. What's your favorite curse word?
Bryan doesn’t like me to curse, but it would probably be s**t.
3. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Azariah, Allie, and Sawyer
4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Taking a shower
5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was at the studio with a customer who was picking up their order.
6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Probably laying in bed watching friends
7. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Does seeing the Chippendales count? If so then yes, one of the funnest nights of my life.
8. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“it‘s just a scratch”
9. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I really don’t like ice cream, but my favorite would be homemade vanilla.
10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cherry Diet Pepsi
11. What are you wearing right now?
Sweater and Jeans
12. What was the last thing you ate?
A gumdrop cookie
13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no
14. When was the last time you ran?
When I worked at the fire dept., 4 years ago.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
K-state Basketball game
16. Who is the last person you emailed?
A cusotmer
17. Ever go camping?
Every weekend in the summer when I was growing up. Real camping, teepee and all.
18. Do you have a tan?
No, I am currently ghost white, as opposed to in the summer when I am off white.
19. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
In restaurants yes, at home no.
20 What did your last IM say?
I only use it on Facebook and it was probably to Chip Ebel, one of the few people who actually know it is a feature.
21. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so
22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Partying it up like it’s almost 2009
23. Where is your mom right now?
I don’t know, she didn’t answer her phone when I called an hour ago.
24. Look to your left, what do you see?
My new corkboard that I made myself and just hung 2 days ago.
25. What color is your watch?
Silver
26. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos and Steve Erwin
27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes, if I had the money and I wasn’t afraid of what a botched surgery would look like.
28. What is your birthstone?
Emerald
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
If I don’t want to clean up the mess at home then we eat in, otherwise it’s the drive-thru.
30. How many kids do you want?
At the moment 5
31. Do you have a dog?
Miss Millie, a wirehaired terrior
32. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A customer
33. Have you met anyone famous?
Does Sandy Puc’ count?34. Any plans today?
Sleep
35. How many states have you lived in?
One, Nebraska
36. Ever go to college?
Just college courses
37. Where are you right now?
At my computer
38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Having my kitchen torn up and wisdom tooth pain, I think they are about equal.
39. Last song listened to?
Maybe a new kids on the block song in the car with Azariah
40. Are you allergic to anything?
Nuts, strawberries, and valium
41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Brown slip-ons
42. Are you jealous of anyone?
Maybe
43. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t think so
44. What time is it?
7:33 p.m.
45. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them
46. Do you eat healthy?
No but hopefully that will change with my 2009 resolution
47. What do you usually do during the day?
Work on the computer, laundry, play with Sawyer, pick kids up from school, repeat
48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Of course
49. How did you get your scars?
2 c-sections, gallbladder and appendix surgery, smashed finger when I was really little
50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
32

No comments: