Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Would you happen to have?

For the last week I have been working on the downstairs bathroom/laundry room. I needed to finish the drywall that Bryan had started, scrape the popcorn ceiling, paint the cabinet and window trim, fix the hardwood floor, paint the ceiling and walls, add some shelving and trim, add new lighting fixtures, and then the fun will begin-DECORATING!! So far I have the drywall almost complete, the ceiling has been scraped, and the window and cabinet has been painted.
I need to get things going because I bet Bryan that I would have my project finished before he could finish any of his half-done projects.
On to the reason behind the post, I am looking for a few items and I am unfortunately coming up empty handed. I would like to have 4-5 of these old Pool Baskets to hold some of the household supplies. I have tried ebay but I keep getting outbid in the last few minutes.
I am also looking for this cool Metal Laundry Soap Box, I have seen these online but only on Australian Stores websites. Someone posted online that they found one at T.J. Maxx, but I didn't have any luck in Lincoln, I went to a couple different houseware stores. If you have any of these items and wouldn't mind parting with them or know where I can buy them please please let me know!!

No comments: