Friday, June 19, 2009

Ball Season's come to an end

Badger Boy's baseball season is almost over, next week is the final tournament. We have enjoyed watching him play even if it meant having him gone for almost a month. I haven't had a chance to sit down with him and find out what he thought of the whole experience, but I will as soon as I have the chance!

Badger Boy and his cousin "Duke" are on the same team, along with 2 other cousins. I am really happy that he had the chance to play on a team with his family, as well as having his aunt for a coach.
I tried to get him to pose for a few shots after a game but he was more interested in getting to the concession stand for his snack!

Sorry about the way the images are shown! I'm not sure what is going on with blogger, it keeps changing the order they are posted in!

No comments: