Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello again!

The last posts were from the beginning of the school year and here we are with only one more week left of this school year. So much has happened, which I could use as an excuse for why I have been absent for over 6 months.

The school year went by rather quickly, although the kids might tell you different. The progress on the house has been quite slow, but that is all changing this week, as Bryan attempts to get the kitchen remodel finished. The studio has kept me very busy, as I moved into a larger space in December and still have work to do to get it the way I would like it. Bryan was promoted at work. Which has meant he no longer gets weekends off, although I think he enjoys that since I can't give him weekly honeydo lists for his weekends! The Chatterbox and Badger Boy both did winter swim team. The Chatterbox also participated in the Community Theatre's after school program and performed 'My Homework ate my Dog'. Little Buddy enjoyed his afternoons in preschool. Miss Brainy achieved an Academic Letter and a Letter in Speech, she also did one act play and concert band. The Boss turned 16 and will hopefully be able to get her drivers license soon. My back troubles had been kept at bay for over 8 months but roared its ugly head again just as I was starting to getting into an exercise routine again. I have been able to lose 28 pounds so far even though I haven't been able to get to the YMCA for over 3 weeks.

No comments: