Thursday, February 17, 2011

Putting it back together

The walls and trim have received a fresh coat of paint so now I can start putting the Living Room back together. I still need to find lamps, make the curtains, and finish decorating but I already love how it is coming together. The lamp on the table will probably stay, it is one of the few items I was able to get at the auction of my long time neighbors. The glider was a hand-me-down from Bryan's grandma and I made a slipcover for it from canvas drop cloth. The tables all came from the curb, they have great bones and cleaned up beautifully.


The weather has been in the 60's all week and is expected to reach 70 today so I am taking advantage of it by airing the house out. I would like to wash all the bed clothes, I think I will ask my neighbor if I can use her clothes line for the afternoon.

No comments: