Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Endeavor

I have always had a love of thrifting (or junking) and flea markets. My husband, well not so much. He has been very accommodating of my hobby and collections, but I had so much stuff I didn't know what to do with it. I have decided to simplify my decorating but I hated to have a garage sale and basically give my collections away. I also have a fear of becoming the crazy hoarder lady and be buried alive by my stuff. When I saw that a local antique store had a few open booths I decided to bite the bullet and make an inquiry. The price is right and a new business has arose. I officially move in on the 10th but I have been pricing items for the last week. My photography studio will be closing it's doors, as I begin to offer on-location sessions only. I will be selling many of those items on ebay and the antique prop items at my booth.


Here is just a sampling of some of the items I will offer.


I have also been thrifting quite a bit, looking for pieces to fill in the booth space. My favorite find is this Tootsie toy miniature toilet. I bought a grab bag for $3 at a goodwill that held many many adorable little pieces but this one is my favorite. Especially after I did a little googling to see what it might be worth.

No comments: